We specialize in faucet repair and replacement. This includes kitchen sink faucets and lavatory faucets in bathrooms. We have partnered with industry leading local partners to access even the hardest to find replacement parts giving us the ability to repair most faucets and fixtures, old or new. We also have access to all major and specialty brands if you choose to replace your fixtures.
Signs of a water faucet leak:
- Drips: Pay special attention to rooms where you don’t go as often or where it’s more noisy. A room you use frequently should be easy to recognize a leak.
- Rust or water puddles: If you have a faucet leak, you’ll notice rust or puddles around the drains in sinks, tubs or showers.
- Higher water bill: Like many other leaks, if your water bill seems to be going up for no apparent reason, check your sinks and tubs for leaks.
- Squeaky faucets: Faucets that make noise when you turn the taps off and on or are difficult to turn on and off may have a leak.
- Mold or rotten food smell: You may smell the effects of a leak before you see anything.
Our plumbers are reliable and on time. Give us a call for all of your faucet repair and faucet installation needs.